Want to visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on your own, but still have benefits usually reserved for tour groups – such as skipping the long entrance lines?
All Vatican tickets are timed entrance and specifically for the date you booked. At the date and time indicated on your official Vatican Museums ticket, make your way to the Skip the Line / “Reserved” entrance at the Vatican Museums located on Viale Vaticano.
Present your ticket, and head right in. Simple as that!
In the event of a no-show or renunciation, the ticket is non-refundable
Entrance time & Meeting point
– Maximum flexibility
– Choose a entrance time between the times availables
– Skip The Line
– Visit Vatican Museums in complete autonomy, at your own pace and seeing only what you want
Good to know
–Children and students must show their ID or Student Card
– It’s not a guided tour
– In the meeting point, the client will exchange this voucher for the entrance tickets
– During the Jubilee, museums can close unexpectedly and these times may vary
– Discount for children 6 – 18 years old & students 18 – 24 years old.
– Vatican Museums Entrance Ticket
– Reservation costs
– Skip the Line Timed Access